Thursday, May 24, 2012

NYC Today Show Plaza

We are excited to launch our foundation by flooding the plaza of The Today Show on June 18th 2012 with pictures of Neuroblastoma kids to bring more awareness to the world. When I originally posted my idea a few months ago, someone emailed me and said the company they work for can do some of the large poster sized prints we need.. I can not find your email. If you read this please email us at fitzgeraldcancerfund@gmail.com  For more information on what we are doing please visit the Facebook event page:  http://www.facebook.com/events/221552697963446/


Or you can just visit our webpage  fitzgeraldcancerfund.org 


Thank you

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could be in NYC to support. This is my son's 2nd birthday and I live in Southern California (Long Beach) but I will look for you that day and be there in spirit. You are amazing parents and I admire that you are continuing your fight for Saoirse. Your family has a piece of my heart always.

    ReplyDelete