Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wishing I could take away the pain, frustration and sickness

As I watch our daughter try to play, want to eat and wish she could go outside and play. She is only 17 months old. I feel so frustrated and sad that I can't take her pain away. She is getting better and we are hoping that today she will not throw up. Throwing up makes her feel so bad. You can just see it in her eyes that she is so tired of it and that she feels so bad. Her eyes are very verbal.


This picture was taken several weeks ago during a 2 week hospital stay for surgery and chemo..

I have been working on putting photos together that show a progression. I am starting from her infant photos on. I know this seems boring right now, but sometimes it is just hard to write. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment