Saturday, October 6, 2012

Some of the "1st's" hit when least expected

Our life is busy right now. This is great because will be launching our business, CareAline Products. We are excited about it because a lot of people will be free of the chaos of figuring out how to keep PICC and Central Lines secure with out using tape.

Last week we went into Boston. My nephew Andrew is visiting us and we went into Fanuel Hall. The last time we were there was back in November 2011. I received the call that Saoirse's cancer came back aggressively. I just stood there and cried. We knew the statistics of kids who relapse with Neuroblastoma. My stomach sunk. I know Kezia's stomach sank. So the other day was the first time I had been back. That one snuck up on me.

I miss her so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment